Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chickens and Young Hockey Players Gofund.me/gamgam

I am adding a link to a gofund me page for a young gentleman who has been playing the sport of Hockey since he was 3 years old.  He is currently a senior in high school.  In order for him to dedicate himself to this sport and keep up with his academics, he is unable to work.  After graduation he plans on attending a college to study physical therapy.  Any financial help for his gofund me page is greatly appreciated.  Please check out www.gofund.me/gamgam 

Please repost the link publicly to your Facebook Page.  Thank you everyone!

Thanks for checking out my blog as well.  A new post is on it's way.  Got a little side tracked with a new chicken run design and construction.  Keeping the girls safe and happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment